- Launch Islamic Economics Letters, a monthly e-magazine covering research in Islamic Economics theory and practice.
- Publish books from Islamic Economics Project platform.
- Prepare multimedia rich presentations in video format on principles of Islamic Economics in English.
- Produce systematic literature review summary of historic and contemporary works in Islamic Economics available in Urdu, English and other languages.
- Arrange exclusive sessions on Islamic Economics in academic institutions.
- Preparing research notes and short videos on Islamic social and environmental ethics and providing answers to misconceptions about Islamic worldview, principles and teachings.
- Launch Mobile App on Islamic Economics for delivering content in engaging way.
For participation and collaboration, see the Join IEP page.