- Prepare multimedia rich presentations on principles of Islamic Economics in Urdu and English.
- Produce systematic literature review summary of historic and contemporary works in Islamic Economics available in Urdu, English and other languages.
- Arrange exclusive sessions on Islamic Economics in academic institutions.
- Developing short videos on concepts, issues, perspectives and trends in Islamic Economics.
- Launch Mobile App on Islamic Economics for delivering content in engaging way.
- Launch Islamic Economics Letters, a monthly e-magazine covering research in Islamic Economics theory and practice.
Islamic Economics Project
Video Library (350+ Videos)
- UAE: Emirates NBD signs agreement with Dubai Land Department’s Real Estate Regulatory Agency
- BAHRAIN: Majority of Bahrain Islamic Bank’s shareholders opt for cash offer by National Bank of Bahrain
- MALAYSIA: YTL Power International maintains ‘AA1/Stable’ rating on RM2.5 billion (US$616.08 million) Sukuk
- MALAYSIA: RAM reaffirms ‘AA3/Stable’ rating on Dynasty Harmony’s Sukuk
- OMAN: Alizz Islamic Bank agrees to Oman Arab Bank’s merger offer
- TURKEY: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to explore opportunities in Islamic finance in Turkey
- MALAYSIA: CIMB Islamic contributes RM1 million (US$246,434) to Setiu Wetlands conservation
- MALAYSIA: Millennium’s Islamic core banking solution receives Shariah compliance certificate from ISRA Consulting
- MALAYSIA: Principal Asset Management launches Principal Islamic ASEAN Equity Fund
- MALAYSIA: Kesas receives ‘AA2/Stable’ rating reaffirmation on RM735 million (US$180.74 million) Sukuk Musharakah